Executive Summary of Ikhambi Natural Healing
To cultivate, preserve, study, and teach the value and application of Natural medicine to all members of humanity while promoting research, cosmic balance, and responsible use of Natural resources.
Empowering humanity to learn, utilize and restore Natural balance in the healing arts. To make knowledge and responsible use of Nature attractive to youth, families and communities in Africa and the Global South.
- Establish projects, services and products that are centered on Natural laws.
- Support, sustain and promote innovations that are focused on Natural resources.
- Create synergy and progressive relationships among Indigenous Knowledge Practitioners.
- Support creative and culturally sustainable progressive works based on Nature and Its healing properties.
- Environmental Consciousness
- Respect for Nature and Humanity
- Reciprocal relationship with Nature and the Cosmos
- Lifelong Learning
- Creative Cultural Knowledge Sharing
- Cooperative Economics